Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER RNPOSITION TYPE:
POSITION TYPE: Perfusionist - Pediatrics
SPECIALTY UNIT: Pediatric Acute Care
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
A perfusionist assists the team during various types of cardiac surgical procedures. His or her primary responsibility is to operate a heart/lung machine that artificially replaces a patient's heart or lung functions during surgery.
A perfusionist provides all aspects of perfusion (circulatory support) care to patients as needed.
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental Benefits
- Employee Discount Program
- Excellent Room for Growth and Advancement
- Graduate of an accredited program in perfusion technology.
- Attendance of an accredited program in perfusion technology, including performance of the minimum number of cases to be eligible for certification by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP).
- Certified/Licensed or eligible for certification/licensure by the American board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP) and the TX State Medical Board.
- CPR Certification required.
- 3+ years of experience required.
- Pediatric experience required.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to remain calm in emergency situations and throughout long surgeries.
- Familiarity with the related perfusion/surgical equipment and the ability to troubleshoot as necessary.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Critical Care Float PoolLOCATION: Asheville, NCSHIFT: Nights
Respiratory TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Respiratory TherapistLOCATION: ASHEVILLE, NCSHIFT: Night Shift
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting