Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER LVN/LPNPOSITION TYPE:
Hospice NP-$500 monthly gas card
Hospice NP-$500 monthly gas card
Hospice Nurse Practitioner
POSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Hospice Nurse Practitioner (NP)
LOCATION: Crown Point, IN
SHIFT: 10am-10pm 12 hr shifts
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, and Registered Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our growing team of medical professionals. You will provide direct patient care, discussing patient symptoms and concerns, and perform thorough examinations to diagnose their medical problem and prescribe medication or create a treatment plan if necessary. You will also administer treatment and observe patients' functioning over time.
Furthermore, your duties as a licensed nurse practitioner will include recording the medical histories of patients, perform physical exams, administer diagnostic tests, and create patient care plans. When required, you will collaborate with our physicians to treat for more advanced illnesses or injuries.
To be successful as a nurse practitioner, you should be empathic but resolute in your decision-making, and attentive to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch nurse practitioner will exhibit cultural competence and exceptional teamwork skills.
- Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients.
- Record the patient's medical histories and symptoms.
- Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review.
- Create patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Order, administer, and analyze diagnostic tests, including bloodwork.
- Review and interpret test results to diagnose health problems.
- Recommend further treatment options or future appointments if needed.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment.
- Administer medicine and other treatments.
- Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary.
- Detect changes in the patient's health and modify treatment plans, as needed.
- Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients and their families.
- Consult with healthcare professionals and families.
- Train patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
- Ensure patient records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Prescriptive authorization.
- Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
- Able to operate as part of a team, alongside physicians and other nurses.
- Proficient in EHR medical charting system and computer-based data management programs and information systems.
- A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of disease prevention.
**5K sign on bonus**Salary depends on experience**Pay Per Visit Rate option**Mileage reimbursement**POSITION TYPE:
**Sign on Bonus** Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse – L&D RN POSITION TYPE:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting