Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit – CVICU POSITION TYPE: Registered
Registered Nurse – CCU
Registered Nurse – CCU
Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse - CCU RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Critical Care Unit - CCU
LOCATION: Boston, MA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently in need of a dedicated, driven Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse to be part of our outstanding team. As a specialized nurse, you will assist in providing vital care of the highest level to critically ill or seriously injured patients in our CCU department. Likewise, you will be trained extensively to treat patients who have undergone invasive surgery, as well as those who have suffered heart attacks or strokes.
Moreover, you will be expected to perform a variety of tasks that may include the following:
- Responding to medical emergencies
- Carrying out follow-up visits
- Performing diagnostic tests
Our ideal candidate will have a highly-analytical mindset and a motivated team player, along with possessing superb interpersonal and communication skills, who will be responsible for administering personalized services to our valuable patients.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of the patient.
- Recognize and identify subtle or sudden changes in the medical condition of the patient.
- Present doctors, as well as patients and their family members, with regular updates.
- Administers medications and care in compliance with mandates and policies.
- Respond to a medical emergency if necessary and notify or alert the appropriate doctors immediately.
- Take care of the needs of the patients while they are recovering in the ICU unit.
- Fulfill all required paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintains documentation of patient status per standard.
- Design and execute effective care plans.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled and completes work within the designated time.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1-2 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- CCU/ICU Experience
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Exceptional understanding of health information structures and technology.
- Exhibit brilliant empathy and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical Surgical / Neuro Intensive Care Unit POSITION TYPE:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Neuro Trauma ICU POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting