Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist – OutpatientLOCATION: Big
Labor and Delivery RN – All Shifts
Labor and Delivery RN – All Shifts
Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse - L&D RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Labor & Delivery
LOCATION: Beaumont, TX
SHIFT: All Shifts
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in need of a caring and committed RN-Labor and Delivery nurse to join our team of midwives, physicians, and other professionals, in assisting families throughout the birth process. You are expected to care for women during their pregnancies, both normal and problematic by providing guidance, information, and hands-on clinical care.
As an RN-Labor and Delivery nurse, you are an essential part of the entire birth process. You will serve as the key source of information and support for the whole family throughout the period following birth. Moreover, you will assist the midwife or physician on all aspects of pregnancy, labor, and birth and aid surgeons during caesarian sections. It's also your responsibility as an RN-Labor and Delivery nurse to care for women experiencing complications with their pregnancies and birthing.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest care standards in the delivery room.
- Assist the physician or midwife with all aspects of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Monitor fetal heartbeat, the length and strength of contractions, as well as administer medications.
- Provide RN care for all patients, as well as handling of intubations, defibrillations, auto transfusions, Medlock insertions, splinting, and more.
- Communicate with doctors and patients to keep everyone updated on test results and treatment recommendations.
- Collaborate with laboratory personnel and report lab findings back to doctors.
- Enter patient data in digital medical records systems.
- Manage the patient's check-in process, the performance of triage work for doctors, and assist with initial insurance paperwork.
- Perform tests on the newborn and guide the mother on all aspects of infant care and recovery, following birth.
- Your duties as an RN-Labor and Delivery nurse may include seeing expecting mothers in their prenatal visits, provide family support, and teach childbirth preparation classes.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Comprehensive knowledge about the birthing process to ensure proper care is given to expecting mothers from labor to childbirth.
- Demonstrate sound decision-making in emergency scenarios based on patient conditions such as vital signs, patient presentation, and assessments.
- Must be experienced in coaching women during the childbirth process.
- Experience with labor surgeries, especially cesarean sections.
- Knowledge of nursing care methods, procedures, and emergency. care
- Excels at communicating with a team, has strong interpersonal skills, can multitask, and with strong organizational skills.
- Responsible and compassionate with patients.
- Calm under pressure with excellent problem-solving skills and can work in a stressful and emotional environment.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
Outpatient Physical Therapist Center Manager – Lead PTPOSITION TYPE: Outpatient Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT:
Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist – OutpatientLOCATION: Palo
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting