••••Allied Health – Cardiac Sonographer POSITION TYPE: Allied Health SPECIALTY UNIT: Diagnostic Medical
Telemetry RN – All Shifts
Telemetry RN – All Shifts
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Telemetry
LOCATION: Beaumont TX
SHIFT: All Shifts
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Telemetry nurses are specially trained to utilize and interpret technological devices that monitor the internal functioning and vital signs of a patient. Telemetry nurses look at activities such as blood pressure, oxygen saturation, heart rhythms, and respiration.
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Assess the psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural, and discharge planning needs of patients.
- Review patient history and physical with the patients and/or their family members and assure completion within an appropriate timeframe.
- Review all available information obtained by other health care team members.
- Formulate an individualized care plan, including a discharge plan, using the assessment data, as well as the input of the patient, family, and healthcare team.
- Evaluate patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate documents in the patient record.
- Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- AHA BLS – within two (2) weeks of employment
- ACLS – required within eight (8) weeks of employment
- Arrhythmia Recognition Course – within eight (8) weeks of employment
• Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – CARDIOLOGY POSITION TYPE:
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Med/Surg Manager LOCATION: Weatherford, TX Shift: Day/Nights No
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting