Post-Partum / Mother – Baby Registered Nurse (RN)POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT:
Registered Nurse – Cath Lab
Registered Nurse – Cath Lab
Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cath Lab
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently seeking a passionate and highly motivated Registered Nurse to join our team of expert Cath Lab clinicians. Our ideal candidate must be willing to support a positive, friendly, and professional working environment and perform tasks in a fast-paced setting.
Our staff and organization as a whole play a fundamental role in promoting and enhancing the health of the people in the community we serve. This position will provide you with a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic team that strives to care for patients undergoing interventional and cardiovascular diagnostic procedures.
To succeed in this role, you must have both the skills and knowledge to provide patient and community-focused, as well as clinically effective care. Additionally, you must be flexible, competent, and can easily or willing to adapt to changes in health care technology and delivery.
- Administer patient medications.
- Update patient charting and document on the procedure.
- Assist in interventional procedures.
- Monitor for signs and symptoms of infections or side effects of the procedure.
- Monitor and document patient vital signs.
- Monitor patient sedation levels during and after the procedure.
- Be prepared for emergency situations.
- Examination of the patient pre and post-catheterization.
- Circulate and scrub during cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology procedures.
- Assist in diagnostic procedures.
- Ensure consent paperwork is accurately completed.
- Discharge teaching with patients and families including procedural, medications, activities, and dietary.
- Prepare patients for procedures.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Proficiency in cardiology nursing procedures and skills, including cardiac dysrhythmia interpretation.
- Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, hemodynamic, and rhythm interpretation preferred.
- BSN, will Consider Associate Degree nursing with Cath Lab RN experience and interested in pursing BSN
Allied Health – O.R. Surgical Scrub Technician POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: O.R.
Radiology TechnologistPOSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Radiologic TechLOCATION: Boston, MA SHIFT: Days and nightsJOB TYPE:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting