Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit – CVICU POSITION TYPE: Registered
RN OR – Up to $15K Sign On
RN OR – Up to $15K Sign On
Operating Room Registered Nurse - OR RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Operating Room - OR
LOCATION: Pensacola, FL
SHIFT: Days, Evenings
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for a competent RN - Operating Room Nurse to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professionals in order to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centered care model.
Our ideal RN -Operating Room candidate is a compassionate individual with a friendly personality, always ready to go the extra mile to ensure the comfort and well-being of our patients. You will assist surgeons during operations and keep the operating room sterile at all times. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the safe, effective, and efficient care of the patient in the operating room.
To be a successful RN - Operating Room Nurse, you need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of operation procedures and patient safety. Being sympathetic and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. As an operating room nurse, you'll go one step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act in emergencies.
- Assess patients prior to surgery and alleviate their concerns.
- Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Keep the operating room sterilized at all times.
- Position and prepare the patient on the operating table.
- Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation.
- Monitor the patient’s vital signs to detect anomalies.
- Evaluate patients in postoperative phases.
- Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards.
- Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Proven experience as an operating room nurse (circulating and scrub).
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
- Compassionate and friendly personality
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical Surgical / Neuro Intensive Care Unit POSITION TYPE:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Neuro Trauma ICU POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting