Behavioral Health – Social WorkerPOSITION TYPE: Behavioral Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Social WorkerLOCATION: Arlington,
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Renal / Dialysis
LOCATION: Hazel Crest, IL
SHIFT: Day Shift
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently in need of an experienced, passionate, and dedicated RN-Dialysis nurse that will function as part of the hemodialysis health care team in providing safe and effective dialysis therapy for patient. You will be expected to comply with the policies, procedures, regulations, and training set forth by the hospital, state, and federal agencies.
Your responsibilities as an RN-Dialysis nurse include the referral of patients to dieticians, social workers, or vascular access centers as required. You will also evaluate the lab results of patients and answer their questions concerning the dialysis treatments, as well as setup and operate hemodialysis machines. You should also ensure that the dialysis machines and equipment are in good working order.
To be successful as a an RN-Dialysis nurse, you should be compassionate toward patients and able to handle stressful situations. Moreover, you must assist in the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment. Ultimately, an outstanding dialysis nurse should have an excellent bedside manner, and demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Check and record the patient’s vitals before, during, and after dialysis treatment.
- Ensure that the hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are administered to patients correctly.
- Monitor the patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reactions.
- Prepare and update nursing care plans.
- Promptly notify the relevant medical practitioner of any problems that occur during dialysis treatments.
- Work with our dialysis technicians to ensure that the dialysis machines and equipment properly set up.
- Teach patients and their family members how to operate home dialysis machines should they decide on home dialysis therapy.
- Educate patients on dialysis treatment options, kidney disease management, as well as suitable nutrition and exercise regimens.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Must meet specialty-specific competency requirements per the job description.
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG.
- Clinical knowledge and decision-making ability.
- Teamwork along with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to provide excellent customer service.
- Basic computer literacy.
Clinical Care Coordinator Registered Nurse (RN) POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) SPECIALTY UNIT: Clinical
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Director of Emergency ServicesLOCATION: Wilson, NCSHIFT: DaysJOB
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting