Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER LVN/LPNPOSITION TYPE:
Allied Health – Ultrasound Technician
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health
SPECIALTY UNIT: Ultrasound Technician
LOCATION: Wytheville, VA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of a professional Ultrasound Technologist that will provide skill and initiative to the department mission through interactions with staff, Supervisor, and others as necessary. Primary duties are to work as an Ultrasound Technologist while also implementing policy and procedures as determined necessary through Supervisor and Radiology Administrative Director.
- Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department.
- Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists.
- Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit.
- Keep exam rooms clean, tidy, and ready for use and follow all high-level disinfection policies and procedures.
- Competently and efficiently operate all electronic systems, such as PACS, RIS, Epic and others as required by the department and hospital.
- Ensures that all required documentation is properly performed the following: proper filling out of requisitions, proper procedures completion related to all procedures performed, and proper recording of any required hospital/department and or insurance of managed care requirements for proper recording and or billing of Radiology procedures.
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Disability and Life Benefits
- Employee Discount Program
- Paid Time Off
- One year of ultrasound experience strongly preferred.
- Associate degree or certificate program in diagnostic medical sonography required.
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) required
- ARDS (RVS) and/or RDCS preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures of Ultrasound and the operation and maintenance of Radiologic and/or Ultrasound equipment required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
**5K sign on bonus**Salary depends on experience**Pay Per Visit Rate option**Mileage reimbursement**POSITION TYPE:
**Sign on Bonus** Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse – L&D RN POSITION TYPE:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting