POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Renal / Dialysis LOCATION: San Leandro, CASHIFT: Multiple shifts availableJOB
Point of Care Coordinator
Point of Care Coordinator
Allied Health – Point of Care Technologist (POCT) Coordinator
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Point of Care Technologist (POCT) Coordinator
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for a professional Point of Care Technologist Coordinator to assure quality testing and accurate test performance through operator training, competency assessment, equipment monitoring, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting, quality control review, and proficiency testing. Incumbents operate under general supervision.
The Point of Care Technologist Coordinator maintains region wide support for the testing program. This position functions in an exempt pay status.
- Implement national and international standards, ensuring staff is trained to the highest possible level to ensure high-quality patient care and safety.
- Responsible for technical and administrative Testing Program to include evaluation and implementation of POC testing.
- Provide education opportunities and skills training.
- Consult and technical support to nursing staff.
- Maintain written policies and procedures.
- Conduct on-site inspections and resolve any technical and administrative problems in consideration of regulatory and accrediting guidelines.
- Other duties as needed.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school for clinical laboratory science or medical technology required.
- Five (5) years of clinical laboratory experience in blood banking, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, immunology, serology, and urinalysis/body fluids required.
- Active MT (ASCP), CLS (ASCP), MLS (ASCP), CLS (NCA/ASCP), or MT (AMT) certification required.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Medical Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Scientist, or Medical Laboratory Technician, and five (5) years Point of Care Technologist Coordinator experience required.
- Need to have excellent communication skills, initiative, ability to work autonomously but also in a team atmosphere.
- Need to be very detail oriented and organized.
- Must have Trainer/Teaching ability.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Renal / Dialysis LOCATION: Gilroy, CASHIFT: 3, 12 hr shiftsJOB
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Dialysis Center Assistant Manager LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time