Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER RNPOSITION TYPE:
Administrative Director of ER
Administrative Director of ER
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Director of Emergency Services
LOCATION: Arlington, Texas
SHIFT: Day Shift
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
As the Director, you will assure service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls are order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
- Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
- Advances the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department.
- Coach immediate subordinates providing feedback; constructive critique of work; facilitates individual development plan; and documents their job performance.
- Adheres to all Human Resource policies.
- Effectively communicates departmental, organization and industry information to staff.
- Facilitates evidence-based employee engagement practices.
- Effectively builds strong relationships and networks to deliver upon organizational and department goals.
- Participate in employee and patient rounding and identifies and mentor potential future leaders.
- Enforces standards of emergency department care and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates an ongoing emergency services program which assures quality patient care consistent with the hospital mission.
- Monitors compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
- Oversees a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates critical aspects of care.
- Is responsible for department’s operational excellence; ensures department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and professional standards.
- Follows the Hospital Exposure Control Plans / Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens.
- Seeks new program strategies and/or program enhancements which would expand patient services.
- Develops, prioritizes and defends a capital equipment requests.
- Is responsible for the fiscal management of department; assures proper utilization of organization’s financial resources.
- Advances the growth agenda for emergency services.
- Demonstrates a poised and confident demeanor that reassures others and commands respect within the organization and the community.
- Develops and builds strategic external networks.
- Promoting consistent positive patient interactions that advance the agenda of unparalleled patient service.
- Practicing and adhering to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required. Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource management, program development, fiscal management skills, and familiarity with regulatory and accrediting agency standards preferred.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Critical Care Float PoolLOCATION: Asheville, NCSHIFT: Nights
Respiratory TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Respiratory TherapistLOCATION: ASHEVILLE, NCSHIFT: Night Shift
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting