Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist – OutpatientLOCATION: Big
CNO- Rehab Hospital
CNO- Rehab Hospital
Chief Nursing Officer – Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Chief Nursing Officer
LOCATION: Lancaster, PA
SHIFT: Day Shift
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- The Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) directs and coordinates functions and activities of nursing department and assigned clinical operation departments.
- Develops nursing and clinical department’s goals, objectives, and standards of performance, policies and procedures.
- Organizes nursing and clinical departments according to administrative and nursing service guidelines; ensures compliance with legal, organizational, and medical staff standards.
- Responsible for establishing, directing, and implementing the Standards of Nursing Practice and the clinical operations and financial matters related to all nursing and clinical care areas and functions.
- Ensures the nursing department staff performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical / health care errors.
- Assists with development of the budget for the nursing department in collaboration with the CEO and Controller. Manages costs associated with personnel, equipment, and supplies.
- Responsible for staffing plans, management of nursing hours per patient day, and quality of work of nursing staff.
- Assures compliance with nursing scope of practice and HIPAA.
- Enforces compliance of the nursing department with education / in-service requirements / orientation and competencies.
- Leads monthly staff meetings and communicates information to/from management and leadership.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and practice; encourages staff development, including acquisition of CRRN for qualified registered nurses.
- Assists to review and evaluate risk and quality indicators, patient satisfaction results, and outcomes in order to continually improve performance and outcomes; communicates this information to the nursing department.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, counseling, and performance evaluations of staff in the nursing department.
- Assures occurrence of appropriate documentation, including documentation of medical necessity, by staff in medical records, monitors completion and revisions to the Interdisciplinary Care Plan.
- Other duties as needed.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Master's degree in Nursing required – Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration preferred.
- Current CRRN required or obtained within first 2 years of hire.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in healthcare administration.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in hospital management in an inpatient, acute care environment required.
- Verbal, interpersonal, and quantitative skills required.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication abilities as well as excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities required.
Outpatient Physical Therapist Center Manager – Lead PTPOSITION TYPE: Outpatient Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT:
Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist – OutpatientLOCATION: Palo
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting