Director of Nursing – Med Surg – Registered Nurse (RN)POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse
RN Case Manager
RN Case Manager
Case Manager - Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Case Manager
LOCATION: Lakewood, Co
SHIFT: Days and Variable
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
10 HR SHIFTS, 3 DAYS ONE WK & 4 DAYS THE NEXT WK WITH ROTATING WEEKENDS -- 9A TO 7P | No Call!
Our Case Manager provides screening, assessment, planning, problem resolution, resource management, counseling and crisis management as they relate to the health care and discharge planning needs of the patient/family. Manages and collaborates in discharge planning for patients with simple and complex needs and coordinates with agencies providing post hospital care. Functions as an interdisciplinary health care team member collaborating with other health care professionals to coordinate in the assessment of patient/family needs and development of a comprehensive plan of care, and to coordinate and facilitate resolution of patient needs.
- Coordinates services through an interdisciplinary process which provides a clinical and psychosocial approach through the continuum of care.
- Assists in development, planning, coordination and administration of the activities of clinical review, discharge planning, resource utilization and utilization review.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- RN License in Applicable State of Employment required
- 1 year of nursing or case management experience required.
- Experience working with EMR preferred.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements and accreditation standards strongly preferred.
- BLS from the American Heart Association preferred
Allied Health – Assistant Manager of Diagnostic ImagingPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT:
POSITION TYPE: Healthcare AdministrationSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Staff CoordinatorLOCATION: Sanford, NC SHIFT: Day ShiftJOB
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting