POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Clinical Supervisor of Emergency Department LOCATION: Santa
Director Critical Care
Director Critical Care
Director of Critical Care – Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU / PCU
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) - Director
SPECIALTY UNIT: Critical Care – ICU / PCU
LOCATION: Texarkna, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of an upbeat Director of Critical Care who will provide leadership for planning, management, implementation, integration and coordination of the Medical/Surgical patient units in support of facility goals dedicated to excellence, effective leadership, and financial stability. Supports the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective patient care through activities based on facility strategic goals and objectives.
- Directs development of specific short and long-range programs and project plans to obtain the facility objectives.
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of the daily activities, the operational efficiency and effectiveness for medical surgical units.
- Effectively interviews ·and selects a qualified number of personnel as required to meet department objectives.
- Ensures hiring practices conform to appropriate Affirmative Action/EEO practices and regulations.
- Provides direction and reviews performance of the department staff. Responsible for appropriate disciplinary action of staff members as needed.
- Oversees the prioritization of projects and directs resources to ensure the attainment of department goals.
- Responsible for ensuring the department meets and adheres to all applicable federal, state, JCAHO, and local regulatory agency requirements and for ensuring the department and facilities success in any regulatory survey.
- Participates on various committees and other task forces as may be established by management to plan, organize and drive the facility.
- Directs and/or participates in regular discussions and reviews on a variety of diverse/complex issues including financial and administrative matters, which have hospital-wide impact.
- Responsible for making decisions required to maintain acceptable operations based on strategic goals and policies. Displays ingenuity and foresight in determining the most appropriate solution in the absence of established guidelines.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current RN license within the State of practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required - Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- BLS within 90 days of hire required.
- ACLS within 90 days of hire required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory/leadership position preferred.
- Needs to have strong ICU experience.
- Will work 8-10 hour day shifts, Monday-Friday.
- All Inpatient leaders share call – inpatient nurse managers and directors (ICU, ED, Med/Surg) – usually a weeklong period of “on-call” every 6 weeks.
Operating Room Registered Nurse – OR RNPOSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Operating Room –
••••Allied Health – Ultrasound Technologist POSITION TYPE: Allied Health SPECIALTY UNIT: Ultrasound Technologist
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting