Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER LVN/LPNPOSITION TYPE:
Physical Therapist PRN
Physical Therapist PRN
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist
LOCATION: Westminster, CO
SHIFT: Two variable PRN opportunities
JOB TYPE: PRN
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery.
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care, and proven interventions.
- Motivate patients during treatment to help them function optimally.
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress.
- Document patient care services
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy with a BS, MS, MPT, or DPT degree in physical therapy.
**5K sign on bonus**Salary depends on experience**Pay Per Visit Rate option**Mileage reimbursement**POSITION TYPE:
**Sign on Bonus** Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse – L&D RN POSITION TYPE:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting