Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist – OutpatientLOCATION: Big
Registered Nurse – Outpatient Renal Clinic Director
Registered Nurse – Outpatient Renal Clinic Director
POSITION TYPE: Facility Administrator
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dialysis
LOCATION: Roswell, GA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently looking for a Dialysis Facility Administrator (FA) who will be responsible for the overall operation of the assigned dialysis center. The administrative management of the center includes clinical oversight, regulatory adherence, fiscal responsibility, and team leadership. Likewise, you will report directly and collaborate with the Medical Director, Vice President of Operation, or to any first-line operational management.
As the Dialysis Facility Administrator (FA), you will be accountable for every aspect of the center's operation, as well as a problem solver for any issues that may arise. Moreover, as a Facility Administrator, you will be responsible for the clinical outcomes of the assigned facility, as well as its processes, quality, consistency, education, training, patient care, and safety.
To ensure success as a Dialysis Facility Administrator, you must ensure the safety of both the patients and employees. Our ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and multitask. Along with overseeing dialysis treatments and making sure the clinical outcomes are the best they can be for our patients, you will make sure that the entire dialysis team comes to work as scheduled and that the center is in top condition. Hence, you must be able to pay attention to even the smallest details to perform these duties.
• Plan/coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels.
• Implement clinical and operational processes to improve patient health and minimize hospitalizations and missed treatments.
• Achieve financial targets to include budget, labor costs, supply costs, and expenditures.
• Review all incident reports; make recommendations and take action relative to incidents as appropriate; report at monthly QAPI meeting.
• Promote quality management program through education and involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality.
• Leads QAPI meetings and quality improvement committees.
• Achieve program's target goals for patient outcomes following quality patient care and Company goals.
• Assure that the clinic is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and receives continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies.
• Develop, implement and follow up necessary Corrective Action Plans for internal and external surveys.
• May assume Charge Nurse's responsibilities as required.
• Responsible for duties listed in Registered Supervising Nurse job description and nursing services policy # C-AD-0110 or must designate Registered Nurse meeting these qualifications.
• May fulfill responsibility of facility CEO as delegated by Governing Body.
• Establish, maintain, and submit all required records and reports concerning staff, patients, and the operational affairs of the center.
• Plan, coordinate, and approve effective and efficient staffing to meet patient needs and regulations.
• Continuously monitor to ensure that a safe and sanitary physical environment is maintained throughout the facility; that all equipment is maintained and functions properly; and that adequate and appropriate inventory levels of all supplies are available and used correctly.
• Know and understand the water treatment and mechanisms of the equipment of the facility.
• Assist, when necessary, with disinfection of equipment and supplies including bicarbonate delivery systems and dialysis machines.
• Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical Director and physicians.
• Establish and maintain a positive relationship with area hospitals, agencies, vendors and the community.
• Respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
• Ensure all staff meet required qualifications for position held and perform duties within limitations established by and in accordance with company policy/procedures, health care professionals practice acts, applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
• Uphold management goals of corporation by leading staff in team concepts and promoting a team effort.
• Effectively communicates expectations; accepts accountability and holds others accountable for performance.
• Competitive salary
• Direct Deposit
• Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Employee discount program
• Excellent room for growth and advancement
• Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
• Active RN license within the State of practice.
• Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
• Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership position and to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgment.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
• Strong time management and organizational skills required.
• 1 year previous dialysis management experience preferred.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Must meet applicable, specific state requirements.
Outpatient Physical Therapist Center Manager – Lead PTPOSITION TYPE: Outpatient Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT:
Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist – OutpatientLOCATION: Palo
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting