Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER RNPOSITION TYPE:
ENT Physician Needed
ENT Physician Needed
Provider – ENT Specialist
POSITION TYPE: ENT Provider
SPECIALTY UNIT: ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
LOCATION: Texarkana, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of a professional, passionate ENT Specialist to join our team of doctors. You will care for a wide array of patients with a goal to treat, and/or maintain quality of life as it pertains to individual patients. You will be responsible for treating conditions of the ear, throat, and nose. The responsibilities of an ENT Specialist include treating conditions, examining affected organs, and performing tests to determine the degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx.
Ultimately, a top-notch ENT Specialist should have good listening skills, a keen eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
Our primary mission is providing exceptional acute and preventive medical care to all people.
- Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx, and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face, and neck.
- Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, and sinusitis.
- Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell.
- Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat.
- Collaborating with other medical practitioners.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- PTO and other great benefits
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree.
- Current medical license in state of practice required.
- Certification required from the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Must have completed an Otolaryngology residency.
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Perfect vision and visuospatial awareness.
- Good organizational ability.
- The ability to work well alone and within a team.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Critical Care Float PoolLOCATION: Asheville, NCSHIFT: Nights
Respiratory TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Respiratory TherapistLOCATION: ASHEVILLE, NCSHIFT: Night Shift
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting