Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER RNPOSITION TYPE:
LVN/LPN – Emergency Room
LVN/LPN – Emergency Room
Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse - ED / ER LVN/LPN
POSITION TYPE: LVN/ LPN
SPECIALTY UNIT: Emergency Department / Emergency Room
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SHIFT: Days, Mids, Nights opened 3x12's
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently in need of an Emergency Room (ER) Nurse who is currently licensed and ready to take on the challenge of our fast-paced emergency room. Our ideal candidate is a highly-skilled, compassionate, quick-thinking, and reliable ER registered nurse.
In this role, you are expected to deliver exceptional care for our patients in the emergency department of our ever-growing hospital. You will be working alongside our team of dedicated and passionate professionals. To succeed in this position, you will be confident in your skills, committed to outstanding patient care, and aware of safety at all times.
Our Emergency Department is dynamic and innovative with exceptional performance in all aspects of quality indicators. Likewise, we are proactive in recognizing talent among our workforce and will give you room to develop, improve, and grow.
You will appreciate the challenging, diverse pace, and exciting working environment as you care for all patients of our Emergency Department. Our senior team is supportive and will ensure a motivating environment with robust education and training, which will aid in the progression and development of your career, as well as build on your current achievements.
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room.
- Able to assess patients quickly, prioritize, and assist in minor procedures.
- Manage the patient check-in process, the performance of triage work for doctors, and assisting with initial insurance paperwork.
- Communicate with doctors and patients to keep everyone updated on test results and treatment recommendations.
- Collaborate with laboratory personnel and report lab findings back to ER doctors.
- Assist in the care of traumas, cardiac arrests, strokes, sexual assaults, and conscious sedation.
- Demonstrate sound decision-making in emergency situations based on the conditions of patients such as vital signs, patient presentations, and assessments.
- Provide RN care for all ER patients, as well as handling of intubations, defibrillations, auto transfusions, Medlock insertions, splinting, and more.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as a LVN/ LPN in a clinical setting.
- Active LVN/ LPN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Exceptional understanding of health information structures and technology.
- Exhibit brilliant compassion, communication, and critical care skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Critical Care Float PoolLOCATION: Asheville, NCSHIFT: Nights
Respiratory TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Respiratory TherapistLOCATION: ASHEVILLE, NCSHIFT: Night Shift
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting