Post-Partum / Mother – Baby Registered Nurse (RN)POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT:
MICU RN – $15K Sign-On Bonus
MICU RN – $15K Sign-On Bonus
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Intensive Care Unit - MICU
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
SHIFT: Nights, Rotating Weekends
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently in need of a dedicated, driven Medical Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse to be part of our outstanding team. As a specialized nurse, you will assist in providing vital care of the highest level to critically ill or seriously injured patients in our MICU department. Likewise, you will be trained extensively to treat patients who have undergone invasive surgery, as well as those who have suffered heart attacks or strokes.
Moreover, you will be expected to perform a variety of tasks that may include the following:
● Responding to medical emergencies
● Carrying out follow-up visits
● Performing diagnostic tests
Our ideal candidate will have a highly-analytical mindset and a motivated team player, along with possessing superb interpersonal and communication skills, who will be responsible for administering personalized services to our valuable patients.
· Monitor and evaluate the progress of the patient.
· Recognize and identify subtle or sudden changes in the medical condition of the patient.
· Present doctors, as well as patients and their family members, with regular updates.
· Administers medications and care in compliance with mandates and policies.
· Respond to a medical emergency if necessary, and notify or alert the appropriate doctors immediately.
· Take care of the needs of the patients while they are recovering in the MICU unit.
· Fulfill all required paperwork before transferring a patient.
· Maintains documentation of patient status per standard.
· Design and execute effective care plans.
· Reports to work on time and as scheduled and completes work within the designated time.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Employee discount program
· Excellent room for growth and advancement
· 1+ years of current acute care hospital critical care experience.
· Active RN license within the State of practice.
· Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
· BSN preferred. ASN accepted if currently enrolled in BSN
· American Heart Association BLS
· Exceptional understanding of health information structures and technology.
· Exhibit brilliant empathy and communication skills.
· Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
· Available to work 12-hour night shifts.
Allied Health – O.R. Surgical Scrub Technician POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: O.R.
Radiology TechnologistPOSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Radiologic TechLOCATION: Boston, MA SHIFT: Days and nightsJOB TYPE:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting