Surgery Center AdministratorPOSITION TYPE: AdministratorSPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery Center LOCATION: Katy, TXSHIFT: Mon-FriJOB TYPE: Full-Time
RN Neuro ICU -$5K Sign-On Bonus
RN Neuro ICU -$5K Sign-On Bonus
Neuro Surgical Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse – Neuro Surgical ICU RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Neuro Surgical Intensive Care Unit - ICU
LOCATION: Wichita, Kansas
SHIFT: Nights, Rotating Weekends
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently looking for a dedicated Neuro Surgical ICU - RN to join our highly skilled medical team in delivering professional care for the comfort and well-being of patients. As a registered nurse in the neuro surgical intensive care unit, you will be among a team of professionals committed to creating an environment that is focused on restoring function and optimizing care while maintaining the respect, autonomy, and individuality of every patient. You will have the support of your team to ensure optimal patient care and success in your role.
Our ideal candidate for the Neuro Surgical ICU RN position will function within the full scope of licensure to provide patient care; assess patient and family needs; implementation the plan of care; and review and evaluate the effectiveness. You will provide care based on the age-related needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients with consideration of their developmental/psychosocial needs, environmental safety, education needs, communication style, and level of understanding.
To be a successful Neuro Surgical ICU nurse, you must utilize the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise, and document care and teaching of patients and family. Your ultimate goal is to help patients progress towards expected outcomes.
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities.
- Demonstrating teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team.
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Associates Degree in an accredited nursing program - BSN preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health –Nurse ManagerLOCATION: Houston, TXSHIFT: DaysJOB
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Infectious DiseasePOSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice ProfessionalSPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDICSLOCATION:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting