Post-Partum / Mother – Baby Registered Nurse (RN)POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT:
POSITION TYPE: Rheumatologist Provider
SPECIALTY UNIT: Rheumatologist
LOCATION: Tyler, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of a professional passionate Rheumatologist to join our team of doctors. You will care for a wide array of patients—from young children to senior citizens – with a goal to eradicate, treat, and/or maintain quality of life as it pertains to an individual case. In addition to battling arthritic conditions (from osteoarthritis to infectious arthritis), the typical patient that a Rheumatologist sees may also suffer from bursitis, gout, Lyme disease, osteoporosis, tendonitis, and vasculitis.
We are not-for-profit healthcare organization with our primary mission is providing exceptional acute and preventive medical care to all people.
- Conduct and/or order tests to diagnose the patient and determine the cause of their issues associated with the joints through physical examination, identifying symptoms, and evaluating the whole body.
- Choose the proper medications, coping mechanisms, infusions, and management of diet and exercise regimens for a patient.
- Assess the physical and mental well-being, as well as the level of independence of a patient.
- Educate patients, their family, and the community about health information, such as how to live with a chronic (long-term) rheumatic disease.
- Implement techniques to prevent disability or help patients regain function, including measures that improve quality of life.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current Internal Medicine Doctor license in state of practice required.
- Rheumatologist board certification required.
- Five (5) plus years of experience.
- The ability to communicate information in layman terms to patients and/or their families.
- Is compassionate and warm towards patients, who often suffer from painful and debilitating conditions.
- Possesses a 'good bedside manner' and has excellent listening skills.
Allied Health – O.R. Surgical Scrub Technician POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: O.R.
Radiology TechnologistPOSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Radiologic TechLOCATION: Boston, MA SHIFT: Days and nightsJOB TYPE:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting