Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER RNPOSITION TYPE:
Chief of Anesthesia – East TX
Chief of Anesthesia – East TX
Provider / Anesthesiologist - Chief of Anesthesia
POSITION TYPE: Provider / Medical Specialist
SPECIALTY UNIT: Anesthesiologist
LOCATION: Longview, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of a professional Anesthesiologist dedicated to the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care of newborn through adult patients who undergo surgery and other related invasive procedures. Though primary responsibility is to anesthetize patients for painless surgical procedures, you must also carry out various responsibilities in and out of the operating room. As Anesthesiologist, you will provide anesthesia to surgical cases, administer anesthetics and adjust them as needed, monitor patients’ vital signs, as well as provide relief for women during labor, and for patients in intensive care or chronic pain patients. This specialized position will also work with other medical procedures.
- Examine, evaluate, review medical history, and explain the surgical process.
- Treat using cutting-edge technology and the newest techniques and advancements in this field.
- Determine best medication to use for each patient and administer anesthesia during surgical procedures, monitor vitals during medical and surgical procedures, and make appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- Provide and sustain airway management and life support during emergency surgery.
- Manage anesthesiological services and coordinate with other professionals to formulate procedures and plans; direct the duties of medical technicians, nurses and other healthcare support staff.
- Educate patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications; instruct on different ways to prevent disease and improve health.
- Maintain the highest regard for patient dignity and observe the precepts of the American Hospital Associations Bill of Rights for patients.
- Competitive salary
- 401K & 403B
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- FSA Account
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- And much more!
- Current Internal Medicine Doctor license in state of practice required.
- 5 years' experience plus leadership
- Board certification from the American Society of Anesthesiologists or the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Four-year residency program in anesthesiology.
- The ability to communicate information in layman terms to patients and/or their families.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Critical Care Float PoolLOCATION: Asheville, NCSHIFT: Nights
Respiratory TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Respiratory TherapistLOCATION: ASHEVILLE, NCSHIFT: Night Shift
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting