Infection Preventionist Registered Nurse (RN)POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Institutional Infectious Disease
Hospitalist Needed – East TX
Hospitalist Needed – East TX
We are looking for a Hospitalist to lead the medical team and coordinate care for hospital inpatients. Seeking a physician for this challenging, engaging, and diverse scope of practice who thrives in this position. Examining individuals as they’re admitted, ordering x-rays, diagnostic tests, and other lab work; as well as analyzing test results, ordering treatments and medical services, and prescribing medications will all be necessary for the Hospitalist. The Hospitalist should specialize in areas such as internal medicine, pediatric health, adult and geriatric health, or psychiatric and mental health. Candidates should have an excellent bedside manner, putting patients at ease during treatment. Ultimately, a dedication to the general health and well-being of your patients.
- Consult with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnose and treat acute illnesses, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions.
- Prescribe or recommend medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and other medical staff.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Review and maintain medical history with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Refer patients to other medical specialists, when necessary.
- Prepare official health documents or records, when necessary.
- Conduct research into the testing and development of new medications, methods of treatment, or procedures to prevent or control illness, disease, or injury.
- Competitive salary
- 401K & 403B
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- FSA Account
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- And more!
- Current Internal Medicine Doctor license in state of practice required.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine.
- Certification in BCLS, ACLS.
- Current State and Federal Narcotics Licenses.
- The ability to communicate information in layman terms to patients and/or their families.
- Is compassionate and warm towards patients.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Center Manager, Dialysis LOCATION: Santa Rosa, CASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Behavioral Health – Social WorkerPOSITION TYPE: Behavioral Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Social WorkerLOCATION: Arlington,
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting