POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Technologist / Med – TechLOCATION: Atlanta, GA SHIFT:
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) / Medical Technologist
SPECIALTY UNIT: Infection Preventionist
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking to hire an Infection Preventionist that will act as a mentor and role model for establishing and promoting effective infection prevention protocols within all levels of the organization and provide education in a variety of settings, i.e. public forums, on-the-spot in-services, educational sessions, etc. and opportunities for participating in national, state and local committees, as well as a Career Advancement program.
The Infection Preventionist is responsible for formulating and reviewing policies and procedures related to infection prevention and control practices. This position is also responsible for collecting and analyzing data as well as conducting outbreak and cluster investigations. The individual will serve as a member of the Infection Prevention and Control Committee and will collaborate with Infectious Disease physicians, Microbiologists and other health care providers regarding infectious or employee health related issues.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) or Medical Technologist license within state of practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care required – Master’s degree preferred.
- Infection Control Certification (CIC) required.
- Three (3) years' experience in an acute care hospital required.
- Previous experience in Infection Prevention and Control required.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission requirements, OSHA, Department of Public Health, CDC and APIC guidelines required.
- Previous experience working with Infection Prevention software i.e. Vecna/Pathfinders or the like.
- Excellent computer skills required and Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Effective communication skills a must.
General Surgical Registered Nurse – General Surgical RN POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: General SurgicalLOCATION: Colorado ,
Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse – L&D RN POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Labor
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting