POSITION TYPE: Director of Cath Lab Registered Nurse
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cardiac Cath Lab
LOCATION: Longwood, FL
SHIFT: DaysShift M-F Salaried position
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Must be a RN or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist ( RCIS)
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3-5 + years recent experience in Cardiac Leadership in an Acute Hospital setting ( and the last years as a Manager or Director)
- position will report to CMO
What you will do in this role:
- Provides leadership of the Cardiac/Cath and EP clinical services and programs. Ensures the selection, retention, and assignment of competent workforce to ensure effective delivery of departmental services.
- Demonstrates accountability for clinical practice, services and administrative activities including fiscal, material and human resource management.
- Maintains and monitors utilization of resources, physical space, equipment, department protocols, standards, policies, equipment, and practices.
- Manages staff performance through regular review, real time feedback, and performance planning. Ensures performance reviews are conducted on time. Actively coaches and mentors staff.
- Ensures provision of quality services by maintaining appropriate resources, staffing levels, competency of staff, maintenance/ and performance of equipment, instrumentation, physical space, and training and education of staff.
- Develops and fosters effective collaboration between clinical departments, physicians, and other affiliated services to ensure an integrated approach in providing services to meet the needs of the patients served.
- Supports and recognizes physicians as important customers.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor Degree required, BSN or Master's Degree preferred from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3-5 years current experience in Cardiac Nurse Leadership in an Acute Care Setting
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, or Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), or Registered Nurse