Director of Women’s Services - Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) - Director
SPECIALTY UNIT: OB
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Perm
The Director of Women’s Services assumes the role of a leader in planning, directing and managing the department. Maintains responsibility for the efficient operation of the department and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs
- Responsible for meeting TJC Standards, complying with corporate policy and procedures, managing supplies and equipment of the unit, promoting teamwork with physicians and all health care providers, promoting internal and external customer satisfaction and for appropriate resource management.
- Directs and manages the operations and activities of the Staff Development and Training Department
- Responsible for the overall management of the department’s daily operations to achieve quality improvement, fiscal, productivity, and patient satisfaction goals and objectives established by upper management.
- Responsible for staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities in accord with corporate, hospital, department and safety policies and procedures to meet both company and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for providing high-quality service to, and acting as liaison with, patients and their representatives, physicians and employees.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the department and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
- Provides training to nursing personnel as needed through identified quality assurance and improvement studies, management requests, staff requests, and new equipment recommendations
- Maintains responsibility for staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities in accordance with corporate, hospital, department and safety policies and procedures to meet company and regulatory requirements
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current RN license within the State of practice.
- BSN from an accredited school required.
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- ACLS issued by the American Heart Association - Within 90 days of Hire.
- NRP and STABLE - Within 6 months of Hire.
- 3-5 years’ experience in nursing, 1 year management experience as a full-time Clinical Nurse Manager or Nursing Administrative Supervisor, 2 years as a Nurse Educator.
- Must have at least Five (5) years of manager/Director level experience.