Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: Templeton, CASHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
RN Clinical Manager, Pre Op/ PACU
RN Clinical Manager, Pre Op/ PACU
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Perioperative/PACU Manager
LOCATION: Bellaire, TX
Shift: Days M-F
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Perioperative / PACU Nurse Manager supervises the daily clinical operations of the center and manages the nursing staff, operating room, post anesthesia care unit (PACU), and preoperative area and enforces and monitors policies established. The Perioperative / PACU Nurse Manager ensures that policies are maintained and followed by all surgery center staff in accordance with established Federal & State regulation, and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Develops, interprets, and enforces standards in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act, AAAHC, DNV and/or Joint Commission.
- Integrates nursing policies with organizational policies.
- Assumes responsibility for managing the human and material resources in order to provide quality patient care in an environment conducive to staff growth and satisfaction.
- Is accountable for ensuring staff provides age-specific nursing care for the patient population described in respective scope of services.
- As the Perioperative / PACU Nurse Manager, you will work with our customized medical information system that eliminates paper charts and replaces them with a single, electronic medical record.
- Responsible for the coordination of patient flow throughout the perioperative services areas from admission to discharge.
- Consults in a variety of patient care situations requiring advanced competency and knowledge.
- Serves as a clinical resource for problem solving and Assists staff with patient related issues.
- Serves as a role model to develop staff competence in the delivery of nursing care.
- Responsible for cost effective operations and initiatives, including product evaluation, prevention of waste & damage, materials management, patient flow, control of overtime, & appropriate staff mix.
- Able to provide safe, quality care directly to a surgical patient as needed.
- Manages employees, schedules, time and attendance and performance management.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current RN license within the State of practice.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- BSN REQUIRED
- MSN - Preferred
- 3 Years of management experience
- Experience at the level of staff nurse, preferably within the last 2 years.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: San Antonio, TexasSHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time
POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Technologist (MT)/Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)LOCATION: Orlando, FLSHIFT: