Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical TherapistLOCATION: Silver Spring, Maryland SHIFT:
Dialysis Nurse Manager – Needed
Dialysis Nurse Manager – Needed
Dialysis Nurse Manager - Needed
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dialysis Center Manager
LOCATION: Union, SC
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Center Manager (Registered Nurse) is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the dialysis center. This includes but is not limited to patients, centers, personnel, and financial management. The Center Manager (CM) possesses a strong understanding of the quality performance assessment and improvement program. This role assesses and proactively addresses potential patient and/or staff safety issues. The CM is considered an experienced expert in the field who acts as a liaison to physicians. This position communicates with patients, physicians, direct reports, and other co-workers. The CM is a team leader who educates and mentors staff members as appropriate. This position also provides nursing support services to the center for unscheduled absences or patient care as needed.
- Patient Care Supervision. Understands basic renal function and the consequences of renal failure. Observe and record patient's responses to renal failure and its treatment. Directs and supervises the care of the patients on dialysis. Performs thorough patient assessments as evidenced by documentation.
- Critical Results/Situations. Uses professional discretion in critical or emergencies and directs the necessary intervention. Recognizes changes in patient’s condition on dialysis and makes necessary adjustments in their therapy. Notifies the physician, provides the appropriate information, and implements the physician’s orders.
- Anemia Management. Provides routine oversight and assures appropriate action of critical lab values. Assumes responsibility in the absence of the Anemia Manager.
- Adequacy Management. Sets the admission dialysis prescription per physician approved Adequacy Protocol for new admissions. Assembles the monthly adequacy team including, but not limited to, the Dietitian and Clinical Manager to discuss what aspects of the treatment can be modified to correct deficiencies in the delivery of dialysis.
- Patient Rounding. Implements routine rounding of patients to identify the needs and concerns of in-center patients proactively. For home programs, patient needs and concerns will be evaluated at the point of service. Ensures the confidentiality of patient and employee information.
- Medical Record Management. Assumes responsibility for the overall supervision and management of the medical records as outlined in the Operational Policy and Procedures manual. Responsible for accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all data entry including Crown Web data.
- Quality Assessment Performance Improvement. A required member of the QAPI team who monitors aggregate clinical outcome data to identify trends, analyze root causes and implement interventions to correct real and/or potential problems in the center. Responsible for oversight of QAPI projects related to identified problems.
- Renal Network Compliance. Follows guidelines and goals in accordance with the legislative mandate for the ESRD Network Program.
- Governing Body Meetings. The Clinical Manager is a member of the local governing body and is responsible for the direct supervision of all aspects of the center's operations and serves as the designated Administrator for the center. Meetings shall be held according to the Governing Body and Center Governance Policy.
- Staffing. Promotes a teamwork approach by offering information, advice, and assistance to all unit staff members in a positive, courteous, and cooperative manner. Assists in staff scheduling and interprets staffing policies. Arrange coverage for unscheduled absences.
- Responsible for driving the culture through values and customer service standards
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve, and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
Minimum Education & Experience:
- One (1) year of experience as a clinical RN
- Six (6) months dialysis required, one (1) year dialysis exp. preferred
- Current state SC RN licensure
- BSN preferred
- CNN/CDN Certification preferred
- Management or Supervisor experience preferred
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.