Surgery Center AdministratorPOSITION TYPE: AdministratorSPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery Center LOCATION: Katy, TXSHIFT: Mon-FriJOB TYPE: Full-Time
CVOR RN -Atlantis, FL
CVOR RN -Atlantis, FL
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cardiovascular Operating Room - CVOR
LOCATION: Atlantis, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently in need of an RN-CVOR nurse to work as part of our surgical services and operating room teams to provide the utmost care and treatment to our open-heart or cardiovascular patients. The Cardiovascular Operating Room is a complex, stressful, and emotional environment. Our ideal candidate must be focused, disciplined, and a team player.
As an RN-CVOR nurse, you will assist with cardiovascular patients before, during and following surgical procedures. You need to ensure that sterile procedures are followed during surgery, necessary equipment and medications are available for the operating room team, and that the safety of the patient is assured at all times.
Furthermore, it is your duty as an RN-CVOR nurse to independently assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the nursing care of patients from admission through discharge. Additionally, you will collaborate with patients and their families and provide theory-based professional nursing care. Along with this, you will coordinate care delivery with the physician and other members of our healthcare team.
- Participate in the sedation of patients and assist physicians during the procedure by administering medications, monitoring vital signs and applying dressings.
- Coordinate the entire operating room with respect to sterility, cleanliness and availability of functioning equipment and supplies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care of the patient before, during and after a surgical procedure.
- Uses principles of aseptic practice in varying situations and monitors compliance within the surgical team.
- Initiate corrective action when breaks in techniques occur.
- Provide critical quality control to ensure the safety of the patient.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Proven experience as a cardiovascular operating room nurse (circulating and scrub).
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and observation skills.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Patient and compassionate.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health –Nurse ManagerLOCATION: Houston, TXSHIFT: DaysJOB
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Infectious DiseasePOSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice ProfessionalSPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDICSLOCATION:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting