Surgery Center AdministratorPOSITION TYPE: AdministratorSPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery Center LOCATION: Katy, TXSHIFT: Mon-FriJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Physical Therapist (PT) – Home Health
Physical Therapist (PT) – Home Health
Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist
SETTING: Home Health
LOCATION: West Hollywood, CA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Physical therapists who work in home health settings are responsible for assessing and treating patients who are recovering from illness or injury in their homes. Their job duties may include:
- Conducting patient evaluations: Physical therapists evaluate patients to assess their condition, including their mobility, strength, and range of motion.
- Developing treatment plans: Based on the evaluation, the therapist will develop a customized treatment plan that includes exercises and other therapeutic interventions designed to improve the patient's mobility, strength, and functional ability.
- Implementing treatment: Physical therapists will work with patients one-on-one, in their homes, to administer the prescribed treatments and interventions, monitor progress, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Educating patients and caregivers: Physical therapists educate patients and caregivers on proper techniques for exercises and other interventions, as well as provide advice on ways to optimize recovery.
- Documenting patient progress: Physical therapists are responsible for documenting patient progress, including tracking progress towards goals and noting any changes or setbacks.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals: Physical therapists may collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, and occupational therapists, to coordinate patient care and ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Ensuring patient safety: Physical therapists are responsible for ensuring patient safety during treatment sessions, including monitoring vital signs and taking steps to prevent falls or other injuries.
Overall, physical therapists who work in home health settings play an important role in helping patients recover from injury or illness and regain their independence and mobility.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
Physical therapists who work in home health settings must be highly skilled and dedicated professionals who are committed to providing the highest quality care to their patients. They must be able to work independently and communicate effectively with patients, caregivers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Education and licensure: Physical therapists must hold a degree from an accredited physical therapy program and be licensed in the state of California.
- Clinical experience: Most home health agencies require at least one year of clinical experience working as a physical therapist.
- Strong communication skills: Physical therapists must be able to communicate effectively with patients, caregivers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work independently: Physical therapists who work in home health settings must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of home health regulations: Physical therapists must be familiar with regulations related to home health services, including Medicare regulations.
- Physical stamina: Physical therapists must be physically fit and able to stand for long periods and lift and move patients.
- Reliable transportation: Physical therapists who work in home health settings must have reliable transportation to travel to patients' homes.
- Professionalism: Physical therapists must be professional in their conduct and appearance, and be able to represent their employer in a positive and professional manner.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health –Nurse ManagerLOCATION: Houston, TXSHIFT: DaysJOB
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Infectious DiseasePOSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice ProfessionalSPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDICSLOCATION:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting