Clinic Director - Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT)
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist - Clinic Director
SPECIALTY UNIT: Outpatient
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Outpatient Physical Therapist Clinic Director is responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations of an outpatient physical therapy clinic. This includes ensuring that the clinic provides high-quality patient care, meets all regulatory and compliance requirements, and achieves financial and operational targets. The Clinic Director will work closely with the clinical staff to develop and implement treatment plans, manage patient schedules, and monitor patient progress. Additionally, the Clinic Director will be responsible for managing staff, including hiring, training, scheduling, and performance evaluations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the outpatient physical therapy clinic, including ensuring the clinic is fully staffed, scheduling appointments, and managing patient flow.
- Oversee the clinical staff, including hiring, training, and scheduling, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Develop and implement treatment plans for patients in coordination with the clinical staff.
- Ensure that the clinic meets all regulatory and compliance requirements, including maintaining patient records, adhering to HIPAA regulations, and meeting state and federal guidelines.
- Monitor patient progress and adjust treatment plans as needed in consultation with the clinical staff.
- Manage the clinic's budget, including monitoring expenses and revenue, and ensuring the clinic meets financial targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources, such as physicians, insurance companies, and other healthcare providers.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, including addressing patient complaints and resolving issues.
- Participate in professional development activities, such as attending conferences and continuing education courses, to stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current state of CA PT license.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience in physical therapy, with experience in outpatient settings preferred.
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with others.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements, including HIPAA regulations and state and federal guidelines.
- Strong financial and operational skills, with the ability to manage budgets, monitor expenses, and achieve financial targets.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, referral sources, and other healthcare providers.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.