Surgery Center AdministratorPOSITION TYPE: AdministratorSPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery Center LOCATION: Katy, TXSHIFT: Mon-FriJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Allied Health – MRI Technologist
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health
SPECIALTY UNIT: MRI Technologist
LOCATION: Austin, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of a professional MRI Technologist that will be responsible for coordinating and performing of MRI Scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
- Explain procedures to patients in layperson’s terms and confirm patient understanding.
- Ensure patient comfort and safety for the duration of the appointment.
- Prepare, position, and immobilize patients before conducting scans.
- Perform radiologic tests to obtain clear and correct body scans.
- Perform highly complex examinations and general diagnostic procedures.
- Monitor patients throughout procedures.
- Follow all radiological safety procedures and guidelines.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences required.
- Licensed by the State Medical Board (MRT) preferred.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred.
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in MRI preferred.
- Active CPR certification required.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health –Nurse ManagerLOCATION: Houston, TXSHIFT: DaysJOB
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Infectious DiseasePOSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice ProfessionalSPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDICSLOCATION:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting