Sonographer POSITION TYPE: SonographerSPECIALTY UNIT: OutpatientLOCATION: Chico, CASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob Summary:We are in
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health
SPECIALTY UNIT: CT Technologist
LOCATION: Austin, TX
SHIFT: Various Shifts Available
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The CT Technologist:
Works in conjunction with the Chief Tech, Imaging Manager, Director and Medical Staff to improve the patient and workflow via providing support, education and leadership to the technical staff.
Performs CT procedures as outlined by the State and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows standards of safe radiation practice. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit.
● Competitive salary
● Direct Deposit
● Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
● Employee discount program
● Excellent room for growth and advancement
● High School Diploma or GED required
● Associates Degree strongly preferred
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● ARRT(CT), ARRT(N), ARRT(T) or CNMT registry required or State CT registry ARRT(R) with CT training required
● Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association required