Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT: OutpatientLOCATION: Puyallup, WASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Registered Nurse Neuro PCU
Registered Nurse Neuro PCU
Medical Neuro Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse - Medical Neuro PCU RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Neuro Progressive Care Unit - PCU
LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX
SHIFT: Days & Nights
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for a Medical Neuro Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse – RN - Medical Neuro PCU to join our team of healthcare professionals to carefully monitor the condition of patients in our progressive care unit. In this role, your duties will include evaluating changes in cardiac and other vital signs, as well as initiating life-saving interventions. You will also be required to perform drug dose titration.
Our ideal medical neuro progressive care unit registered nurse candidate should possess demonstrable experience in caring for acutely ill patients in step-down departments and the ability to work in a stressful environment. These patients are often on multiple medications and are at an increased risk for complications. It's your job as a progressive care nurse to expertly monitor and interpret vital signs and proactively facilitate interventions.
To be a successful medical neuro progressive care unit registered nurse, you must provide direct patient care utilizing the nursing process following applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization. Moreover, the RN - PCU collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Because of the broad range of medical conditions you will encounter, you must be well-versed in a large variety of health conditions.
- Study patient's charts, medication regimens, and test results upon admittance to the progressive care unit.
- Track routine vital signs, including heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry measurements.
- Interpreting measurements from specialized medical equipment.
- Monitor and administer prescribed medication, as well as performing titration of drug doses.
- Perform diagnostic assessments on changes in measurements, as well as designated interventions.
- Report deteriorating conditions to healthcare specialists and follow intervention instructions.
- Update and maintain ward charts, patient files, and medical records.
- Oversee Progressive Care Unit nursing assistants and support staff.
- Explain treatments and procedures to patients and their families, as well as answering questions.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Progressive Care Unit – PCU/Intermediate Care – IMC/Step Down Unit experience is desired
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Extensive experience in measuring and interpreting vital signs and other specialized measurements.
- In-depth knowledge of drug dose titration methods and medical interventions.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and collaborate with healthcare specialists.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in healthcare and medical recordkeeping.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to advise and support patients and their families.
Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT: OutpatientLOCATION: Redmond, WASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT: OutpatientLOCATION: Olympia, WASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time