Surgery Center AdministratorPOSITION TYPE: AdministratorSPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery Center LOCATION: Katy, TXSHIFT: Mon-FriJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse - Med/Surg RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Medical/Surgical - Med/Surg
LOCATION: Myrtle Beach, SC
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for an RN-Med/Surg nurse to provide the highest degree of care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering patients. You should be able to assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education. Likewise, you will assist physicians during examinations and procedures, as well as perform various patient tests and administer medications within the scope of your practice.
Your role as an RN-Med/Surg nurse also involves promoting patient independence by establishing patient care goals. Additionally, you should be able to teach patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills utilizing your knowledge and skills.
To be a successful RN-Med/Surg, you should be able to rely on your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected, and you will benefit from being creative, quick-thinking, and a good communicator.
- Assess the psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural, and discharge planning needs of patients.
- Review patient history and physical with the patients and/or their family members and assure completion within an appropriate timeframe.
- Review all available information obtained by other health care team members.
- Formulate an individualized care plan, including a discharge plan, using the assessment data, as well as the input of the patient, family, and healthcare team.
- Evaluate patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate documents in the patient record.
- Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Must have a thorough knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Teamwork along with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to provide excellent customer service.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health –Nurse ManagerLOCATION: Houston, TXSHIFT: DaysJOB
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Infectious DiseasePOSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice ProfessionalSPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDICSLOCATION:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting