Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT: OutpatientLOCATION: Puyallup, WASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Nurse Manager Surgery
Nurse Manager Surgery
Nurse Manager – – Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) – Clinical Manager
SPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire a professional and caring Observation Clinical Nurse Manager.
The Nurse Manager provides leadership through planning, development, organizing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating the nursing care provided for patients.
Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, regulatory and operational functions. Maintains 24-hour accountability for patient care.
The Nurse Manager performs duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and values of the hospital.
Schedules, evaluates, and supervises direct patient care staff and supports the physicians and management team in executing and evaluating strategic initiatives.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current RN license within the State of practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree of approved school of nursing required – Master’s Degree preferred.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross preferred.
- Other Current certifications (variable depending on the hospital department).
- Three (3) plus years of clinical observation experience required.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of clinical management experience required.
- Emergency Department experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
- Recognizes the needs and concerns of people and able to maintain constructive interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to accept and assume leadership for implementing initiatives and changes in nursing care delivery.
Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT: OutpatientLOCATION: Redmond, WASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Outpatient Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Physical TherapistSPECIALTY UNIT: OutpatientLOCATION: Olympia, WASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time