Surgery Center AdministratorPOSITION TYPE: AdministratorSPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery Center LOCATION: Katy, TXSHIFT: Mon-FriJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Allied Health – Physicist
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Physicist
LOCATION: Portland, OR
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Physicist is responsible for the quality control program in the Radiation Therapy Department, including calibration of all equipment, chart checks, radiation safety functions and maintaining all records related to such activities and assisting the Dosimetrist in treatment planning.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Master's degree in Physics or related field.
- Two years of clinical experience required, IMRT experience, LDR/HDR experience preferred.
- Experience and familiarity with Tomotherapy 5.1, Mosaiq 2.64 R&V, Eclipse/Aria 15.6 R&V, Velocity 4.1, TrueBeam EDGE 2.7, HyperArc, VariSource HDR and BrachyVision, SunNuclear ArcCheck/SRS MapCheck devices, RadCalc 2nd check, GE CT RT16, Lap Laser systems, and RIT TG142 QA software would be an asset.
- Board Certified, American Board of Radiology or equivalent.
- This is an exempt position.
- Salary is dependent upon qualifications.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health –Nurse ManagerLOCATION: Houston, TXSHIFT: DaysJOB
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Infectious DiseasePOSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice ProfessionalSPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDICSLOCATION:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting