Sonographer POSITION TYPE: SonographerSPECIALTY UNIT: OutpatientLOCATION: Chico, CASHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob Summary:We are in
Med/Surg Registered Nurse
Med/Surg Registered Nurse
POSITION TYPE: Nursing
SPECIALTY UNIT:Med Surg
SHIFT: Nights Only
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
10k Sign on bonus for night shift
We are looking for an RN-Med/Surg nurse to provide the highest degree of care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering patients. You should be able to assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education. Likewise, you will assist physicians during examinations and procedures, as well as perform various patient tests and administer medications within the scope of your practice.
Your role as an RN-Med/Surg nurse also involves promoting patient independence by establishing patient care goals. Additionally, you should be able to teach patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills utilizing your knowledge and skills.
To be a successful RN-Med/Surg, you should be able to rely on your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected, and you will benefit from being creative, quick-thinking, and a good communicator.
- Assess the psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural, and discharge planning needs of patients.
- Review patient history and physical with the patients and/or their family members and assure completion within an appropriate timeframe.
- Review all available information obtained by other health care team members.
- Formulate an individualized care plan, including a discharge plan, using the assessment data, as well as the input of the patient, family, and healthcare team.
- Evaluate patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate documents in the patient record.
- Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State RN license or compact state RN license
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association is required
- Current ACLS preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum one year RN experience
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
- 1+ year of acute care experience required.
- NIGHT SHIFTS ONLY
- 6 nights open(2 units both Med/Surg – Med/Surg RNs)
- MUST HAVE 1 year of RN experience preferability in the hospital setting