Surgery Center AdministratorPOSITION TYPE: AdministratorSPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery Center LOCATION: Katy, TXSHIFT: Mon-FriJOB TYPE: Full-Time
POSITION TYPE: MRI Technologist
SPECIALTY UNIT: Acute Care Facility
LOCATION: Eureka, CA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and dedicated MRI Technologist to join our dynamic radiology team. If you are a certified MRI technologist with the expertise to operate in a high-volume hospital setting, we invite you to apply and become an essential part of our healthcare family.
As an MRI Technologist at [Your Hospital Name], you will play a pivotal role in the diagnosis and treatment of patients by performing high-quality MRI scans. Your expertise and attention to detail will ensure accurate imaging, contributing to the delivery of superior patient care and diagnosis. You will operate state-of-the-art MRI equipment and collaborate closely with our medical team to deliver the best possible patient outcomes.
- MRI Scans: Perform MRI scans on patients, ensuring the production of high-quality images that meet diagnostic standards.
- Patient Care: Provide exceptional patient care by explaining procedures, addressing patient concerns, and ensuring patient comfort and safety during scans.
- Equipment Operation: Operate and maintain MRI equipment, including ensuring its proper calibration and functionality.
- Safety: Adhere to radiation safety guidelines and protocols to minimize exposure risks to patients and staff.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and detailed records of procedures, patient information, and imaging results in compliance with hospital policies and regulatory requirements.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with radiologists, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to discuss imaging findings and provide input for patient treatment plans.
- National Registered Technologist - Magnetic Resonance Imaging (ARRT MR) or National Certified MRI Technologist - American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT) upon hire.
- National Provider BLS (Basic Life Support) - American Heart Association upon hire.
- Graduate of a program in radiologic technology approved by the Committee on Allied Health Education & Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- California Radiologic Technologist License (CRT) upon hire.
- 5 years of experience as the primary technologist in a high-volume MRI facility.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Supportive work environment.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health –Nurse ManagerLOCATION: Houston, TXSHIFT: DaysJOB
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Infectious DiseasePOSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice ProfessionalSPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDICSLOCATION:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting