Surgery Center AdministratorPOSITION TYPE: AdministratorSPECIALTY UNIT: Surgery Center LOCATION: Katy, TXSHIFT: Mon-FriJOB TYPE: Full-Time
Speech Language Pathologist – PRN
Speech Language Pathologist – PRN
Speech Language Pathologist
POSITION TYPE: Speech Language Pathologist
SPECIALTY UNIT: Skilled Nursing Facility
LOCATION: LINCOLNTON, NC
JOB TYPE: PRN 8-430
We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team. If you are passionate about helping individuals regain their communication and swallowing abilities, we invite you to apply and be an essential part of our healthcare family.
As a Speech Language Pathologist , you will play a critical role in assessing and treating patient with communication, speech, language, and swallowing disorders. Your expertise will help residents improve their quality of life by enhancing their ability to communicate effectively and safely consume food and liquids.
- Patient Assessment: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess residents' communication and swallowing disorders, including speech, language, voice, and cognition.
- Treatment Planning: Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment findings, resident goals, and recommendations, with a focus on maximizing functional communication and safe swallowing.
- Therapeutic Interventions: Provide evidence-based speech therapy services, including but not limited to articulation therapy, language therapy, cognitive-communication therapy, voice therapy, and dysphagia therapy.
- Documentation: Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of evaluations, treatment interventions, and progress notes in accordance with facility policies and regulatory requirements.
- Education: Offer education and training to residents, families, and caregivers to enhance understanding of communication and swallowing disorders and strategies for improvement.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the interdisciplinary healthcare team, including occupational therapists, physical therapists, and nursing staff, to ensure coordinated and holistic care for residents.
- Adaptive Equipment: Recommend and facilitate the use of adaptive equipment and assistive communication devices as needed to support residents' communication and swallowing goals.
- Safety: Adhere to infection control protocols, safety measures, and ethical standards to create a safe and supportive rehabilitation environment.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
- CA state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist
- ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Empathy and patience when working with residents and their families
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Previous experience in a skilled nursing facility or geriatric rehabilitation is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off for full time staff
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health –Nurse ManagerLOCATION: Houston, TXSHIFT: DaysJOB
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Infectious DiseasePOSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice ProfessionalSPECIALTY: ORTHOPEDICSLOCATION:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting