Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: Templeton, CASHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
Med/Surg – Nurse Manager
Med/Surg – Nurse Manager
Med/Surg Nurse Manager (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager
SPECIALTY UNIT: Medical / Surgical – Neuro Med/Surg
LOCATION: Lakewood, CO
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Primary responsibilities include providing administrative oversight and direction for the Medical/ Surgical Department. This Nurse Manager (RN) will provide accountability for planning, directing, leading and evaluating nursing care within this department.
The Manager is responsible for the supervision, coordination and evaluation of nursing care provided on the assigned unit(s). The Manager also coordinates and supervises the activities for the unit, which supports the safe and efficient delivery of care. The Unit Manager assists the Department Director in the implementation of Performance Improvement activities, hospital policies/procedures and in the financial management of the Unit.
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance improvement activities.
- Interviewing and hiring nursing staff.
- Scheduling nursing staff.
- Clinical resource for the Nursing Unit.
- Serves as an advocate for nursing staff.
- Evaluating staff performance.
- Discipline, counseling and staff development.
- Participates in financial management of the assigned unit.
- Participates in financial planning/budgeting for the assigned unit.
- Plans and conducts staff meetings.
- Plans and coordinates unit related in-services
- Manages clinical activities on assigned unit, assuring age specific standards are maintained by staff as well as manager.
- Maintains 24-hour accountability for the direction, supervision, coordination and evaluation of activities and services of the Neurosurgical Medical Surgical unit.
- Seeks opportunities to improve department or interdepartmental processes.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- 3 years RN experience, required
- 1-year clinical leadership experience, required
- High School GED required
- A degree in nursing (BSN or MSN), required
- Masters Degree preferred
- Current RN License to practice in state of employment as applicable, required
- BLS through the American Heart Association
- Must sit for appropriate board certification within six months of hire Certification must be passed/obtained within two years of hire
- Clinical and/or Leadership certification required within 6 months of hire
Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: San Antonio, TexasSHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time
POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Technologist (MT)/Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)LOCATION: Orlando, FLSHIFT: