Social WorkerPOSITION TYPE: Social WorkerSPECIALTY UNIT: Social WorkerLOCATION:Louisburg, NCSHIFT:DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob Description:We
Cardiac Step Down RN – Permanent
Cardiac Step Down RN – Permanent
Registered Nurse (RN) – CARDIAC STEP DOWN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cardiac Step Down
LOCATION: Albany, GA
SHIFT: 3x12s 7-7 - days
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Sign on bonus: $15,000
We are currently in need of an RN - Cardiac Step Down to join our team of healthcare professionals committed to providing the utmost level of care to patients who require close monitoring and frequent assessment. These patients are stable enough not to require Intensive Care Unit care. Nevertheless, a step down intensive care unit registered nurse ensures their safe passage by using knowledge of patient needs and the healthcare environment to assist patients in transitioning through the healthcare encounter without any preventable complications or delays.
As an RN - Step Down nurse, you will assume the responsibility and accountability to help, communicate, and collaborate with the healthcare team, as well as the patients and their families to recognize and satisfy the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the patients. Likewise, you will promote the optimal health, well-being, and safety of the patient through the use of the nursing process and following patient care standards, guidelines, and the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress, as well as identify sudden or subtle changes in the patient’s medical condition.
- Calculate drug dosage, titrating medication doses, administering continuous medication infusion, and monitoring patients for effects of medication.
- Work closely and collaborate with physicians and all other healthcare providers.
- Prepares, administers, and records any additional prescribed medications.
- Prepares equipment and assists the physician with bedside procedures.
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans.
- Provide emotional support to acutely ill patients and their families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Current certifications (variable depending on the facility).
- Knowledge and understanding of nursing and patient care standards and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of medical and professional nursing ethics and patient privacy rights.
- Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of constituencies.
- Must have critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to observe changes in the medical condition of patients and effectively communicate these changes to other nursing staff members and physicians/providers.
- Excellent patient and family relationships and teaching abilities.
- Team skills to work with other members of the health care team.
- General computer skills.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical TherapistLOCATION: Hartsville, SCSHIFT: DayJOB TYPE:
Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: Templeton, CASHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting