POSITION TYPE: Senior Claims Supervisor – Professional LiabilityLOCATION: Nashville, TNSHIFT: Monday thru Friday
Allied Health – Mammography Technologist
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health
SPECIALTY UNIT: Mammography Technologist
LOCATION: Albany, GA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of a professional Mammography Technologist who will perform medical imaging techniques and related procedures to demonstrate breast anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention. Performs radiographic examinations. Effectively identifies predictable problems and plans and provides patient care.
- Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department.
- Perform high-quality images and exams on patients while maintaining sensitivity to patient needs.
- Operate equipment and perform various mammography-related procedures.
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Explain procedures and educate patients about the role of regular mammography in preventive breast health.
- Develop and evaluate the film for technical quality such as density contrast, definition, and distortion.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Keep exam rooms clean, tidy, and ready for use and follow all high-level disinfection policies and procedures.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Associate degree or Technical Degree required.
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) or the American Red Cross (ARC).
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Mammography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) is required.
- Zero to One year of experience is accepted.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Healthcare – ControllerPosition Type: AdministrativeSpecialty Unit: ControllerLocation: Decatur, TXShift: Mon-FriJob Type: Full-Time Permanent Must
Medical Specialist – OptometristPOSITION TYPE: Provider / Medical Specialist SPECIALTY: OptometristLOCATION: Auburn, ALSHIFT: Mon –