POSITION TYPE: Senior Claims Supervisor – Professional LiabilityLOCATION: Nashville, TNSHIFT: Monday thru Friday
Family Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Family Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Family Nurse Practitioner
POSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Registered Nurse Practitioner (NP)
LOCATION: Johns Island, SC
JOB TYPE: Part-Time
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, Registered Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our growing team of medical professionals. You will provide direct patient care, discuss patient symptoms and concerns, and perform thorough examinations to diagnose their medical problem and prescribe medication or create a treatment plan if necessary. You will also administer treatment and observe patients' functioning over time.
Furthermore, your duties as a licensed nurse practitioner will include recording the medical histories of patients, performing physical exams, administering diagnostic tests, and creating patient care plans. When required, you will collaborate with our physicians to treat more advanced illnesses or injuries.
To be successful as a nurse practitioner, you should be empathic but resolute in your decision-making, and attentive to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch nurse practitioner will exhibit cultural competence and exceptional teamwork skills.
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments, including medical history, physical examination, and diagnostic tests.
- Developing and implementing care plans in collaboration with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Prescribing medications and treatments, performing minor procedures, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Providing patient education on disease prevention, health promotion, and management of chronic illnesses.
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to manage patient care and improve health outcomes.
- Documenting patient information in electronic health records and maintaining accurate and up-to-date medical records.
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient care and safety.
- Keeping abreast of new research, technologies, and healthcare policies to provide evidence-based practice.
- Engaging in professional development activities to maintain licensure and certification.
- Current registration in the State of South Carolina as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner from the American Nurse’s Credentialing Center.
- A Master of Science degree in Nursing from a program accredited by the American Nurse’s Association of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Must possess excellent clinical skills, critical thinking abilities, and communication skills to effectively manage patient care.
- Must also adhere to legal and ethical standards of practice and maintain patient confidentiality.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience operating as an NP.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Healthcare – ControllerPosition Type: AdministrativeSpecialty Unit: ControllerLocation: Decatur, TXShift: Mon-FriJob Type: Full-Time Permanent Must
Medical Specialist – OptometristPOSITION TYPE: Provider / Medical Specialist SPECIALTY: OptometristLOCATION: Auburn, ALSHIFT: Mon –