POSITION TYPE: Senior Claims Supervisor – Professional LiabilityLOCATION: Nashville, TNSHIFT: Monday thru Friday
NICU Clinical Manager- RN
NICU Clinical Manager- RN
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Manager –NICU Manager – Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Manager –NICU Manager
LOCATION: Houston, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The ICU Manager shares accountability for facilitating organizational and department goals using effective leadership knowledge, skills and abilities that ensure achievement of expected results for patient/customer service, employee engagement, financial health, business growth and quality and safety outcomes.
- Plans and implements the overall nursing policies, procedures, and services for a unit.
- Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training clinical staff.
- Ensures that nurses are current in competencies, assessments, licensure, certifications, and other annual training.
- May provide direct patient care and is responsible for assessing, planning, and evaluating patients.
- Ability to read, communicate, and document effectively through oral, written, or electronic means.
- Excellent skills in customer relations, employee communications, and supervision.
- Demonstrates the constant ability to prioritize and respond promptly to a changing workload.
- Ability to respond to multiple situations and questions that require sound judgments and action for quality patient care.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- BLS, ACLS certification required
- Associate degree in nursing, nursing management required. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- They would consider 2 years of RECENT ACUTE CARE NICU Staff and 2 years of Supervisor/charge NICU
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing, BSN required
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Healthcare – ControllerPosition Type: AdministrativeSpecialty Unit: ControllerLocation: Decatur, TXShift: Mon-FriJob Type: Full-Time Permanent Must
Medical Specialist – OptometristPOSITION TYPE: Provider / Medical Specialist SPECIALTY: OptometristLOCATION: Auburn, ALSHIFT: Mon –