Mental Health Advocate/ Protective Services. *HYRBID, SOB, *Lynn, MAPOSITION TYPE: Mental Health/Protective Services
PACE Nurse Practitioner
PACE Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner - PACE
POSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Registered Nurse Practitioner (NP) - PACE
LOCATION: Grand Junction, CO
SHIFT: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with on-call rotation requirements
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the E*lderly) was developed to answer the many problems around caring for frail seniors. The PACE model is centered on the belief that it is better for the well-being of seniors with chronic care needs and their families to be served in their community whenever possible.
Seniors, their family members, and caregivers face many issues, including transportation to appointments, management of medications, coordination of medical care from different specialists, lack of social interaction, and ability to stay alone at home.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, and Registered Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our growing team of medical professionals. You will provide direct patient care, discussing patient symptoms and concerns, and perform thorough examinations to diagnose their medical problem and prescribe medication or create a treatment plan if necessary. You will also administer treatment and observe patients' functioning over time.
Furthermore, your duties as a licensed nurse practitioner will include recording the medical histories of patients, perform physical exams, administer diagnostic tests, and create patient care plans. When required, you will collaborate with our physicians to treat for more advanced illnesses or injuries.
To be successful as a nurse practitioner, you should be empathic but resolute in your decision-making, and attentive to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch nurse practitioner will exhibit cultural competence and exceptional teamwork skills.
- Provides a wide range of Primary Care services including diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute illness, preventative care, and urgent medical needs all in collaboration with the Chief Medical Director.
- Conducts health assessments and evaluates patient needs in the clinic, the PACE Day Center and the patient’s home
- Actively collaborates with the entire PACE interdisciplinary team for the highest quality care of each participant.
- Make appropriate and timely referrals to our contracted providers out in the community
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Minimum 2 years’ (5 years preferred) APRN experience in a primary care clinic setting
- Board Certified Advanced Practice Nurse licensed in the state of Colorado
- Must have Prescriptive Authority in Colorado and current DEA license
- Eligible or currently possesses Medicare/Medicaid UPIN number
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Renal / Dialysis LOCATION: Taylor, MISHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical TherapistLOCATION: Oakhurst, NJSHIFT: Days/EveningsJOB TYPE:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting