POSITION TYPE: Senior Claims Supervisor – Professional LiabilityLOCATION: Nashville, TNSHIFT: Monday thru Friday
Hospice Nurse Practitioner
Hospice Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner - Hospice
POSITION TYPE: Advanced Practice Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Registered Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Hospice
LOCATION: Delta/Montrose, CO
SHIFT: 40hrs/week - on-call weekend rotation
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
This position will see patients in our Delta & Montrose communities.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, and Registered Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our growing team of medical professionals. You will provide direct patient care, discussing patient symptoms and concerns, and perform thorough examinations to diagnose their medical problem and prescribe medication or create a treatment plan if necessary. You will also administer treatment and observe patients' functioning over time.
Furthermore, your duties as a licensed nurse practitioner will include recording the medical histories of patients, perform physical exams, administer diagnostic tests, and create patient care plans. When required, you will collaborate with our physicians to treat for more advanced illnesses or injuries.
To be successful as a nurse practitioner, you should be empathic but resolute in your decision-making, and attentive to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch nurse practitioner will exhibit cultural competence and exceptional teamwork skills.
The Nurse Practitioner works in collaboration with physicians and the Interdisciplinary Team as an Advanced Practice Nurse to provide acute symptom management, goal setting, discussion of advance directives and psychosocial support to patients and families facing serious illness and grief in the following settings: Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, Hospitals, Homes.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
· Board Certified Advanced Practice Nurse licensed in the state of Colorado; preferably a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
· Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado.
· Controlled substance license with current DEA license number.
· Must have and maintain hospice certification (CHPN or ACHPN) or obtain no later than the end of third year of employment.
· CPR Certification.
· Minimum of two years of experience in home care, oncology experience preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Valid Colorado driver’s license and unlimited access to reliable transportation.
· Adequate automobile insurance.
· Eligible or currently possess a Medicare/Medicaid UPIN number.
· Eligible or currently credentialed at local hospitals.
· Eligible to bill insurance for palliative care and symptom management visits.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Healthcare – ControllerPosition Type: AdministrativeSpecialty Unit: ControllerLocation: Decatur, TXShift: Mon-FriJob Type: Full-Time Permanent Must
Medical Specialist – OptometristPOSITION TYPE: Provider / Medical Specialist SPECIALTY: OptometristLOCATION: Auburn, ALSHIFT: Mon –