Social WorkerPOSITION TYPE: Social WorkerSPECIALTY UNIT: Social WorkerLOCATION:Louisburg, NCSHIFT:DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob Description:We
CVOR Surgical Technologist
CVOR Surgical Technologist
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health
SPECIALTY UNIT: Certified Surgical Technologist – CST / CVOR Tech
LOCATION: Louisville, KY
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, the Surgical Technologist / CVOR Tech assist the surgical team in delivering direct and indirect care to the patient in the Operating Room, providing quality health care through the development of an organizational climate that is professional, compassionate and responsive to the patient, physicians and Associates.
The Surgical Technologist / CVOR Tech must possess knowledge, judgment and skills based on the principles of biological, physiological, behavioral and social sciences within the scope of a Surgical Technologist basic training program. The Surgical Technologist / CVOR Tech assists the surgical team in identifying patient needs and plans and initiates interventions for resolution when applicable.
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance improvement activities.
- Assists in damp dusting light fixtures, tables, Mayo and ring stands.
- Assists in checking supplies, instruments and equipment against preference card and/or obtaining any missing items.
- Responsible for scrubbing assigned procedures.
- Anticipates the surgeon’s needs in performing the operation and provides for a safe and sterile surgical environment.
- Uses supplies and suture judiciously.
- Accurately handles all specimens.
- Assists in cleaning the patient prior to applying surgical dressing.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the location, care and operation of all surgical instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Assists in cleaning and restocking all the operating rooms.
- Initiates and/or assists in updating preference cards.
- Adheres to Universal Precautions.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Seeks opportunities to improve department or interdepartmental processes.
- Serves as a clinical resource to department staff, students, volunteers and other departments, and contributes to the teamwork essential to ensuring quality patient care
- Takes appropriate measures to ensure safety of patients.
- Health Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Family Leave
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- And much more!
BENEFITS free tuition to University of Louisville for full-time employees and their spouses and children as well.
- Current BCLS certification
- Certification CST by National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting or TS-C by National Center for Competency Testing.
- MUST have certification of CST by NBSTSA
- Graduate of a formal training program in operating room technology and/or from an accredited school of Nursing, must pass CST exam within 180 days of graduation
- Two years’ Operating Room Experience preferred
- Ortho and Neuro experience strongly preferred
- CVOR or Kidney Transplant experience is great. Strong general surgery experience considered as well.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical TherapistLOCATION: Hartsville, SCSHIFT: DayJOB TYPE:
Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: Templeton, CASHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting