Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: Templeton, CASHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Job Title: Clinical Psychologist- PTSD Trauma Specialist
Are you a passionate and skilled Clinical Psychologist seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact on the mental health of adults and/or children• We are offering a $15,000 sign-on bonus for eligible candidates! As a Clinical Psychologist, you will provide mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention services to members with diverse mental health needs. Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team, including treating physicians and allied health professionals, you will play a pivotal role in planning and directing individualized treatment programs.
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and evaluate clinical treatment programs for Health Plan members with acute or chronic mental illness.
- Provide outpatient psychotherapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Instruct and counsel patients and their families on compliance with therapeutic regimens and medication adherence within the scope of practice.
- Administer specialized therapeutic procedures as appropriate and provide support to members' families.
- Conduct psychological assessments, including test administration, interpretation, and recommendations.
- Prepare intake summaries, treatment plans, and case summaries while maintaining confidential records in compliance with state and NCQA regulations.
- Collaborate with physicians in screening and evaluating patients for psychotropic medications.
- Utilize public and private agency resources to meet member treatment needs and participate in on-call rotation as required.
- Provide clinical supervision to psychology trainees and fellows.
- PhD/PsyD/EdD in Clinical Counseling, Health, or School Psychology from an accredited college or university.
- Current valid license to practice psychology in the State of California or valid license to practice in a state in the United States and able to practice under Business and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to the specifics of the regulation).
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI prior to employment start date.
- Familiarity with DSM-V for diagnosis.
- Experience in assessing, diagnosing, and treating a broad range of psychiatric conditions.
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Practice and psychotherapy research methods.
- Competence in individual, family, and group psychotherapy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership.
- Demonstrated experience in crisis intervention, individual and group psychotherapy.
- Experience in psychological evaluations of adults, children, adolescents, and families, including administering and writing up psychological testing and assessment batteries.
- Professional maturity and ethical integrity necessary for assuming professional responsibilities.
- Commitment to quality of service, teamwork, and participation in a highly interactive multidisciplinary clinic.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks/objectives in a timely manner.
Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: San Antonio, TexasSHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time
POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Technologist (MT)/Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)LOCATION: Orlando, FLSHIFT: