POSITION TYPE: Senior Claims Supervisor – Professional LiabilityLOCATION: Nashville, TNSHIFT: Monday thru Friday
Physician – OB/GYN
Physician – OB/GYN
SPECIALTY UNIT: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of a professional, passionate OB/GYN Physician. You will provide routine and annual well-women exams (including pap smears and cervical cancer screenings) to a diverse patient population. Focus will be on the female reproductive system, including pregnancy and childbirth.
Our primary mission is providing exceptional acute and preventive medical care to all patients.
- Provide quality prenatal care, office-based procedures regarding female reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth, routine health, and preventive screenings.
- Conduct and/or order tests to diagnose the patient and determine the cause of their issues through physical examination, identifying symptoms, and evaluating the whole body.
- Choose the proper medications, coping mechanisms, infusions, and management of diet and exercise regimens for a patient.
- Counsel and educate patients on topics such as family planning services and birth control options.
- Educate patients, their family, and the community about health information.
- Offer general medical services similar to a primary care doctors’ responsibility.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current Medicine Doctor license in state of practice, required.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology board certification required.
- Completed an accredited internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Five (5) plus years of experience.
- The ability to communicate information in layman terms to patients and/or their families.
- Is compassionate and warm towards patients.
- Possesses a 'good bedside manner' and has excellent listening skills.
Healthcare – ControllerPosition Type: AdministrativeSpecialty Unit: ControllerLocation: Decatur, TXShift: Mon-FriJob Type: Full-Time Permanent Must
Medical Specialist – OptometristPOSITION TYPE: Provider / Medical Specialist SPECIALTY: OptometristLOCATION: Auburn, ALSHIFT: Mon –